I just have to say, “Sorry…”
The response to the Rollercoaster Quilting promotion has been incredible so far, but I'm obviously not doing a great job of explaining exactly what the Rollercoaster Quilting promotion is. So, I'm taking some of the questions I've received and doing a quick Q&A which will hopefully clear up some of my confusion.
So, here goes…
- What is Rollercoaster Pricing? This is probably the most frequently-asked question. Rollercoaster Pricing is where the price will go up and down randomly every time you refresh the page. So, if the first time you visit the page the price is $16.51, when you refresh the page the price will be different – either up or down. You can refresh the page until you come to a price YOU want to pay.
- Why are you having this sale? Basically, I've decided to reduce the price of all my quilting business products and offer a lot more information for free. I think this will help the community grow and thrive, and will give you a reason to come back. And, selling more lower-priced products will expose more people to my business guides and resources.
- Do I need to sign up for the Rollercoaster Quilting List? You don't need to sign up for the list – I will be alerting the entire Quilting Business list to the Rollercoaster Quilting Sale – but if you want to grab some of the great free bonuses on the Rollercoaster Quilting Resource Center page, you'll need to be signed up for the list. I want to make sure that you really are interested in getting first notice that the sale is live, and it will help me gauge interest for further Rollercoaster promotions.
- What's the deal with your 7-week web site building course? Right now, I'm only in the earliest stages of planning out the 7-week course. Basically, I've had so many people asking about building a web site, that I thought it might be a good idea to have a course that will take you through creating a web site and setting it up for selling your quilting on the Internet. It's not going to be cheap, and there will be a limited number of seats available (I can only handle 20 or so initially), but at the end of the course, you'll have a fully-functional web site that you can update easily and that search engines love.
- Why is the Rollercoaster promotion limted to next weekend? There are a couple of reasons. The first is that I really want to get my products organized under the new pricing scheme. And to introduce the new pricing scheme, I think this Rollercoaster Quilting promotion will really get people to check out all the products. The second reason is that I have no idea how well this will work out. This is a new script, and I'm just learning how to install it. And, I could be selling a ton of products at a VERY low price – maybe as much as 50% or 60% off the new reduced pricing. I want to provide a lot of value, but I also do need to make some money to pay for costs.
To get onto the Rollercoaster Quilting List – and grab all the free “goodies” at the Rollercoaster Quilting Resource Center – just sign up using the form on this page:
I hope this little Q&A answers all your questions. If not, please use the Contact Form to send me additional questions.